Greenwich Homeowners Are Choosing SparkOffer as an Alternative to Sell their Homes
New PropTech Startup Connects Buyers, Sellers and Agents Directly to Regain Control of the Transaction
The newly added properties will be now accepting offers exclusively through SparkOffer:
- 7 Loch Lane – a beautifully renovated six-bedroom/eight-bathroom stone manor located mid-country and beautifully sited on 3.2 acres of private lawns and gardens. 7 Loch Lane is listed by Compass and accepting a range of offers between $6.9M-$7.5M on www.sparkoffer.com. Additional features of the home include:
- A guest house with additional living space
- An expansive pool and spa
- A large pool house with additional dining and lounging space
- 35 Beechcroft Road – an exquisite six-bedroom/nine-bathroom custom built colonial designed for entertaining. 35 Beechcroft Road is listed by Douglas Elliman and accepting a range of offers between $3.495M-$3.995M on www.sparkoffer.com. Additional features include:
- An open-concept kitchen, family and breakfast room
- French doors leading to the outdoor terrace, lap-pool and expansive yard
- Grand master suite with three walk-in closets, a sitting room and luxurious master bathroom
“We were finding it harder and harder for our home to stand out amongst other homes in Greenwich. When our agent, Jennifer Leahy, presented us with the option of using SparkOffer, we leapt at the opportunity,” said Stacey Schott, owner of 35 Beechcroft Road.
SparkOffer’s proprietary technology allows sellers to dictate pricing, set terms, and review all offers in a simple dashboard that will reveal the true market value of their home.
“We believe that the best way to sell a house isn’t to just place it in the MLS and wait for the right offer, but to go straight to buyers who are ready to make one. We built technology that allows homeowners and their agents to do just that,” said Mike Russo, founder of SparkOffer. “Our goal is to ignite the real estate process by connecting buyers and sellers directly so that everyone gets to the closing table more quickly.”
SparkOffer’s proven technology recently sold homes in Mahopac, New York and Telluride, Colorado. Both properties sat on the market for more than a year and received no offers. With SparkOffer’s strategies and tools, the aforementioned homes were under contract in 90 days and 41 days respectively.
For more information on SparkOffer, visit www.sparkoffer.com or call 844-676-7651.
Based in Boston, with offices in London, UK, SparkOffer is a PropTech startup that connects all parties in a real estate transaction more directly to attract better offers and quicker closings. Designed to be a mobile-first experience, SparkOffer is distinguished by its real-time alerts and simplified offer process. SparkOffer is available to home sellers and their agents nationwide.